Monday, July 19, 2010

Loooong Streeeeetch!

I am currently on day six of nine straight days at work! I am barely functioning anymore! I have this weekend off and it is jam packed with fun! I am looking forward to going to kid's day at the Isanti County Fair on Friday with my mother-in-law, Jessie and her kiddos! It should be pretty fun. Then Saturday is our friend's wedding!
The bad news is that I return to work Monday and my boss will already be on her week long vaca. I am not a big fan of this because I will be running the $2 million store while she is away and I am already stressed. Not to mention this is the week we are projected to do about $70,000!! $@!*$
It is also the week of my husband's 25th birthday! I am pretty excited to give him his present. He will probably wet himself! Seriously, he may wet himself. I will have to take pics so I can post the reaction!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Jeff to wet himself. Please do take pictures of the event.

    ReplyDelete