Monday, March 30, 2009

I am up way too late, or maybe it's too early. I woke up at 3am and Will was still sleeping. He went to bed at 8:30pm. He woke up 12:30am crying.... thinking he was hungry, we fixed him a bottle. He didn't eat at all and just fell back to sleep. He woke up again at 1:30am-ish and ate about 3 oz. (He ate 4, but then spit up some.) So I woke up at 3am and was concerned because it doesn't seem like he's eaten enough. He woke up a short time later and ate 3oz. He usually eats at least 4oz. at a feeding but I could hardly keep him awake to eat the 3 oz.!!! I'm probably worrying for nothing. Leave it to me to worry about him when I should be sleeping. I mean this is one of the first nights he slept this well and instead of taking advantage of it, I worry!
On a lighter note, I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans again. I try them on like everyday... I know it's ridiculous but I figure it's good motivation to lose the weight. Although, even when I don't fit into them it usually drives me to eat some sort of crappy food. You would think I would stay away from the "bad" foods because I want to fit back into them.... but no! Anyway, I fit into two pair! I can actually button and zip them. They don't fit exactly the same as before I was pregnant but I am still happy! The fact that my thighs fit into them in amazing. I gained weight in my thighs a lot when I was pregnant (and my ass!) but not my calves.... so you can imagine how sexy that looked. I still haven't evened it out but it's better now:).
I really wanna start working out more but it's hard. We got a membership to the YMCA a couple weeks ago. We've only been there once since:( It's hard because we have Will. Our membership does include the on-site daycare for up to 2 hours per day. He can't go till he's six months old though... one more week! I would go by myself but aside from being completely unmotivated, I hate working out alone. I only have 7 more pounds to lose, but A LOT of muscle to tone:( I wasn't super toned before but now it's like the Pillsbury doughboy!
I have new hair!!! I have been watching "Friends" again (I have all ten seasons and I go in spurts of watching though them) and I love when Rachel cuts her hair in season 7. I decided to do the same style. I also colored my hair. It's pretty much my natural color only a bit richer. I wanted to go closer to my natural color so I wouldn't have to color it so often. I won't have the time or money to do it anymore (daycare will pretty much be sucking away all the "fun" money we used to have). I think it's very cute and super easy to do. I can pretty much just blowdry it and go which is a huge lifesaver since I never have time to do it anymore:)
I just signed up at audible.com. It's a website that let's you download audiobooks for your mp3 player. I pay like $7/month and I can download one book/month. I can download more but all book after that will be 30% off. I do enjoy reading but it's nice to have audiobooks because I can plug my Zune in when I'm driving, getting my hair done, working out (if I ever do that).... it's great!! I also listen to it while I am falling asleep. I just downloaded Jodi Picoult "Plain Truth". I'm really enjoying it so far.
I suppose I should try to sleep since he'll probably be up in like an hour to eat!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go fittin in those pre-preg jeans! That was so fast!

    ReplyDelete