Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shopping day!!!!






I went out with my boss and a co-worker for my boss' birthday. We got a pedicure and then headed to Albertville for some shopping. We had to hit the Coach outlet because we are all so addicted. Although I am not as bad as the two of them. I only have three Coach purses. They probably each have seven or eight! I have been wanting a Coach diaper bag forever so I browsed around and found the cutest one ever. Luckily, it was majorly marked down so I didn't feel too bad. Plus, my boss chipped in on it as an early bday present! (I freakin' love her!!!!) Then we headed to P.F. Chang's in Maple Grove for lunch. I love that place. Will accompanied us the whole time. He was a little angel. He only got fiesty when he was hungry. As soon as we got home we took a nap together on the couch.... I got up but he still needed some more beauty sleep!

1 comment: