Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sleep... or lack of....

So I have been up since 3:45am. Well, at least that's when I looked at the clock. I have probably been up since before then. I just can't get the right amount of sleep while I am pregnant. My body is tired but my mind is racing. I can only sleep in two positions... on my right side or on my left. That's not usually the way I sleep. I switch from my stomach to my back to my side and so on. Now that I am pregnant this is no longer an option. If I am not waking up every hour to pee then I am waking up to switch sides because my hips are aching! I feel like an old woman. I still have another 15 uncomfortable weeks to go. I shouldn't really complain, according to some of friends my belly is actually small for being 25 weeks pregnant. So I am grateful. It's just hard to get the sleep I need lately. I guess this is just preparing me for when Will arrives and I won't be getting any sleep at all.

1 comment:

  1. It is truly God's way of preparing you. I'm not joking.

    ReplyDelete